INBOUND, a marketing and sales event that draws more than 14,000 attendees, will include on its list of speakers nearly a dozen YEC members. Held in Boston from Nov. 8 to 11, INBOUND provides "the inspiration, education, and connections you need to transform your business." YEC members will be sharing advice on branding, sales, marketing, leadership and more at the event alongside Gary Vaynerchuk, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Serena Williams, Alec Baldwin and many other well-known speakers.
Coinciding with INBOUND annually is a YEC Connections Boston event where local members and members in the city for the event can network. Last year's event was held at Serafina, a Boston restaurant with a private lounge. This year's event during INBOUND is at Watermark Seaport.
Below, read about the members and the topics they'll be speaking on this year at INBOUND.
- Jeremy Johnson – The co-founder and CEO of Andela, a global talent accelerator that produces world-class developers and connects them with employers, Jeremy will be speaking about how the future of work will be disturbed during "Bold Talks IV: Radical Candor, Harnessing Happiness, and The Future of Work."
- Shama Hyder – The founder and CEO of the Marketing Zen Group, Shama is leading a breakout session called "Momentum: How to Propel Your Marketing and Transform your Brand in the Digital Age." She recently published a book by the same name.
- Jared Fuller – Jared is the VP of partnerships at PandaDoc, which helps business create beautiful, paperless documents. He will be leading a breakout session called "Gateway Drugs: How 'The 6 Gateways of Sales' Converts Prospects Into Addicts."
- Jeremy Goldman – The founder and CEO of digital strategy and branding company Firebrand Group, Jeremy is leading a breakout session called "You Are Your Content: The Future of Content Marketing."
- Chris Goward – The founder and CEO of Wider Funnel, Chris is leading a breakout session called "Take Your Conversion Rate Optimization Program to the Next Level to Drive Leads." Chris is the author of a "You Should Test That!," a book about conversion optimization.
- Josh Harcus – The head of inbound strategy at inbound marketing company Hüify and author of "A Closing Culture," Josh is leading a breakout session called "The Art Of The 5 Minute Response Time."
- Alexia Vernon – Alexia is the founder of Your Spotlight Talk and Influencer Academy – both of which are owned by Alexia Vernon Empowerment LLC – and has been branded a "moxie maven" by the White House. She's leading a breakout session called "The Missing Ingredient In Women's Leadership Development."
- Rakia Reynolds – The founder and CEO of multimedia public relations agency Skai Blue Media, Rakia will be speaking about the story behind brands during "Bold Talks VI: Emotional Intelligence, Your Brand Story and The 3 F's to Success."
- Paul Roetzer – The founder and CEO of PR 20/20, Paul is also the author of "The Marketing Performance Blueprint: Strategies and Technologies to Build and Measure Business Success." He will be leading a breakout session called "Origins of the Marketing Intelligence Engine."
- Ryan Deiss – The founder and CEO of digital marketing community Digital Marketer, Ryan will lead a breakout session on "The Future of Traffic: How To Strike That Perfect Balance Between Inbound and Outbound Marketing."
- Michael King – The founder and managing director of performance marketing agency iPullRank, Michael will lead a breakout session during INBOUND 2016 called "The Pragmatic Future of Search."
You can find all of the speakers and sessions here.
All photos in header image courtesy of individual members. Clockwise from left: Chris Goward, Alexia Vernon, Jared Fuller, Jeremy Johnson, Jeremy Goldman, Rakia Reynolds, Shama Hyder, Ryan Deiss, Paul Roetzer, Michael King, Josh Harcus.