Oxford Valuation Partners, a leading financial advisory firm specializing in private company valuations and M&A advisory, is one of the newest members of YEC's Vetted Vendor Network.
Oxford Valuation Partners brings deep expertise to the venture community. They have handled thousands of emerging growth company engagements with clients ranging from pre-revenue startups to $300 million companies in the exit/IPO window. Serving primarily tech and biotech clients across North America, Europe and Asia through their offices in New York and London, their engagements cut across tax/regulatory, M&A, financial reporting and litigation. The senior team at Oxford comes from top-tier finance & Big 4 backgrounds and have close relationships with the audit and regulatory community at all levels. They apply regulator-approved valuation techniques and stay on top of key court rulings and the latest SEC, IRS, FASB and other guidelines.
They can help YEC members in three ways:
- Help with raising capital, building financial models and preparing investor-grade materials
- IRC 409A valuations to set the strike price for options
- M&A advisory services to plot a roadmap to exit
YEC members can now access two exclusive offers through the YEC Marketplace from Oxford Valuation Partners, including:
- Free 30-minute consult about finance and valuation issues, including subjects such as fundraising, financing, valuation and evaluating your M&A options;
- Special pricing for YEC members on 409A valuations for issuing options.
Please note that offers are valid for YEC members only.